For one and a half hours we will travel on the Pan-American highway. When driving past the city of El Alto our tour guide will tell you about the incredible alive culture and tradition of this young city.
Upon arrival to Tiahuanaco, a place where all political and religious power was concentrated, we will show you the transition of culture reflected in the lithic and ceramics museums. Then we will make our way inside the archeological site Kalasasaya where you will be able to view the great magnitude of the stele temples and their archeological sense.
We will visit Puma Punku archeological site, a laboratory of architecture, considered the temple of royalty where the more detailed and meticulously elaborated pieces are located.
Towards the end of our tour we will enjoy a traditional lunch.
On our return trip to La Paz we will have the option of embarking on the Teleférico’s (cable car system) blue line which will allow us to see City of El Alto with a different view. Later our final destination will be the same as where we had begun.
- Experienced tour guide in your language
- Tradicional lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Tickets to all the attractions
- Visit to Lithic Museum
- Visit to Ceramics Museum
- Visit to Kalasasaya archeological site
- Visit to Pumapunku archeological site
- At least 4 passengers per tour, less than 3 with previous consultation and approval
- Tickets to the cable car system’s blue line included in the price
- Your Tour Guide and driver’s Gratuity (tip) is not included.
- Travel insurance