SÓLO POR BS. 133
City tour !
DISCOVER THE CITY OF LA PAZ WITH A DIFFERENT VIEW, OUR CITY TOUR WILL TAKE AROUND THE WONDER CITY AND ITS DISTINCT NEIGHBOURHOODS AND ALTITUDES IN AN INTENSE DAY FILLED WITH CONTRAST.
We will begin with a tour of the old helm of the city, a walk down the colonial neighbourhood to admire the architecture, starting from Plaza Murillo, Bolivia’s political center and government site. We will pass by Jaen street and pay a visit to the ethnographic museum.
The highest cable car system in the world will be our means of transportation allowing us to enjoy a panoramic view of the different parts and canyons of the city.
We will visit the enigmatic Moon Valley where there will be plenty of time for a hike through the stalagmite formations which are only but a glimpse at what La Paz used to be like.
On our way back uptown (city center) we will walk through the famed popular open air markets, handicrafts market and witches’ market to finally end our tour at San Francisco Church the most important church in La Paz built in what once was the indigenous side of the city.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR BS 133
- An experienced tour guide in your language
- Snack a.m. (Salteña)
- Tickets to all the attractions
- Ethnographic museum
- Stroll through the colonial neighbourhood
- Visit to the traditional markets
- Visit to the Moon Valley with an optional 45 minute hike
- Approximate total duration of 5 hours
- At least 4 passengers per tour, less than 3 with previous consultation and approval
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Your Tour Guide and driver’s Gratuity (tip) is not included.
- Any extra activity (visits and/or walks with previous confirmation)
- Travel insurance